Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Go Your Own Way


Hello!
Ofcourse its exam time again when I start writing on the ol' blog. Beauty and the Beast is on t.v. and I've been downloading apps like a crazy person! I tried to start writing my take-home exam, and even made an attempt to go to Starbucks and work like a real person... but alas.. I failed. Tomorrow is as good a day as any to not have writers block so lets hope for the best :).

I wanted to post this picture today.. I love this outfit.. I was really into cropped jeans in the summer/fall (of course its too cold to wear them now..) and this shirt is so chill and easy going. This was the perfect outfit for a lovely day out to Balls Falls Thanksgiving Fair with my lovely boyfriend!

Thats all for now,
K xoxo

p.s. That scarf was once purchased at a second hand store to be part of a Halloween costume.. but now has quickly turned into one of my favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment