Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Second Blog.

Currently watching: The Office
Listening to: Mom talk to my grandfather in the other room
Mood: content
I am currently waiting for my lovley boyfriend Milivoj to be finished his Serbian dance practice so I can see him. I'm watching The Office, even though its one of those episodes that you have seen a million times before, but its such a good show that you don't want to change to anything else. I don't know about anyone else but I would love to have a boss like Michael Scott. He is just such an interesting person.
Exams are coming soon, but they are not close enough that I'm worrying about them yet. Final projects are being completed quicker than usually expected.
This semester is starting to shape up..

No comments:

Post a Comment